We believe no one should have to face a diagnosis of incurable breast cancer alone – and with your help, we can make this happen.
The money we raise through our Sweet October appeal will provide the practical kindness that Kiwis and their families urgently need, including:
- Specialised, personal, one-to-one care from a local Support Coordinator
- Face-to-face and online support groups, providing vital peer support
- Support with ready-made meals and home help
- Vouchers for self-care services such as massages and other well-being treatments
- Emergency vouchers for food and transport costs for hospital visits
- Family Time service to create precious memories for families with young children
“Thank you so much for supporting Sweet Louise. Having stage 4 incurable breast cancer is hard enough, but add in the financial strain and it’s sometimes too much. You help me put food on the table for my daughter and myself when times are tough.
"I am so glad I have Sweet Louise. I now have people at the end of the phone line who know how to help me and who care. Because of your support, they can help me when I need it most.”
- Cheryl Carr